Master Routine Series – Collected Words, The by Mark LeveridgeClick to buy from an authorized Dealer.
Publisher: Mark Leveridge
Location: Exeter, England
Layout: 8"x12", hardbound
The Master Routine Series first began in 1984 and over the next 20 years a total of 12 routines were released. Originally available as separate instruction booklets, all 12 have now been brought together into one hard backed book thus providing a worthy format for some of my best work.
All the text has been looked at and re-written where necessary and every diagram has been completely re-drawn by magician artist JAMES FORTUNE, and his excellent illustrations make a helpful and stylish addition to the text explanations.
The 12 routines encompass a wide variety of themes for both close up and stand up work. Each one has been carefully thought through, broken down into easy to manage stages, and then thoroughly and carefully described and illustrated in order to give you the very best chance of learning the magic. The routines are:
- The Commercial Sponge Ball Routine A direct no-nonsense sponge ball routine for all occasions
- The Free Selection Collectors Using a regular deck you perform a multi-phase card routine
- Stay At Home Coins Four coins and a Boston Box – pure visual magic
- The Ring Competition Stand up routine with a 5″ chrome ring and rope – terrific presentation
- Wild Dice Cups and balls and walnut shell and pea with matchbox drawers and dice
- The Ring And String Routine Four exquisite moves using a borrowed finger ring and cord
- Spot The Difference A Jumbo ‘3 Card Trick’ with a presentation that actually makes sense!
- The Security Pen Three coins are magically inserted into and then removed from a pen
- The Borrowed Ring On Pencil Three strong ways to get a ring onto a pencil
- The Emperor’s Coins Unusual entertaining presentation for a Boston Box routine
- A Bic Too Far Stand up effect using mini Bic lighters
- Slo-Mo Beautiful table hopping coin effect