The most talked about book of Mentalism in 2005 in a limited edition collector’s format!
James Biss’s debut book MESSING WITH MINDS has become a world wide best-seller in the magic community for three powerful reasons. First, the material in the book consists of highly commercial and effective routines – straight out of a working professional’s act. Secondly, the effects are powerfully entertaining. In this remarkable book, James Biss explores his sometimes radical rethinking of the classic plots of mentalism and turns them into fresh effects for today’s jaded audiences. (In his innovative shows it is the audience members who become empowered with Extra-Sensory Possibilities.) Thirdly, Biss writes with a personal style and wit that h! ave gained him fans around the globe and acclaim from Mentalism’s most respected performers.
Now we are pleased to offer a special limited edition version of one of the hottest books of the year (complete with a performance DVD) to discerning mentalists and magicians for just $69.
MESSING WITH MINDS: The Extremely Mental Edition
- A luxury, hand bound, hard cover binding with 375 deluxe pages
- 22K Gold leaf embossing on black, padded cloth covers
- A extremely limited print run of just 333 copies
- Each copy signed by James Biss
- A real-world performance DVD of major effects from the book
- Additional “Afterthoughts”
- A bonus Essay: “The Activity of Creativity”
Plus FIVE brand new, unpublished, mind bending effects not found in the paperback edition:
- MUSICAL CHAIRS – An elegantly simple and impromptu handling of the David Berglas classic
- CALL FORWARD – A delightful demonstration of Telekinesis with Cell Phones
- ROSE CEREMONY – “The Bachelor” meets Mentalism
- ANNIVERSARY CARD – A romantic prediction about a mature couple’s first date
- CRAZY GLUE ROULETTE – Dangerous clairvoyance get extremely mental